We would like to reassure our customers of the steps we will be taking to ensure Rochdale Riverside is Covid Secure. As an open-air scheme with plenty of outdoor public space, we are able to offer an environment that makes it easy to follow the 2m social distancing guidelines.
Our team continues to work closely with retailers to ensure necessary measures are in place to create a safe shopping space for staff and customers.
These are outlined below:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the scheme and available for all customers to use
- There will be floor vinyls and signage in place across the scheme to encourage social distancing of 2m as per government guidelines
- All stores will operate a queuing system to maintain a safe capacity inside. Floor vinyls will be visible to highlight safe queuing distances
- An increased level of cleaning will be implemented with staff on-site all day to ensure the highest standards are maintained
- We will be supporting the Town Centre Recovery Plan in partnership with Rochdale Borough Council to ensure Rochdale Riverside is fully compliant with this phased strategy
We will continue to review these measures in line with government guidelines and they will be amended as required.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to welcoming you to Rochdale Riverside!