- M&S Rochdale Riverside will open on Monday 6th April and will offer a large Food department.
- The store will also offer Clothing & Home products and these departments will open when government guidelines allow.
- On its first day the store will open at 8.30am, but from then on, the store will be open Monday – Saturday, 8am – 6pm and Sunday, 10.30am – 4.30pm
- In line with other M&S stores, we want to make sure everyone has access to the items they need, so we are setting aside the first hour of trading on certain days for older and vulnerable customers (Monday & Thursdays), and our brilliant NHS and emergency services workers (Tuesdays & Fridays)
- The store will open the day after the existing M&S on Yorkshire Street closes on Sunday 5th April
- Car parking is available at the adjoined multi-storey car park, free of charge
- Please note that due to the wider circumstances, there will not be any special opening day activity, but we will be doing everything we can to support customers in the coming weeks
Simon Layton, M&S Head of Region for Lancashire and Cumbria, said:
“Our new store at Rochdale Riverside will be open from Monday 6th April. The team has been working extremely hard to get the store ready to ensure we can offer locals everyday essentials and a wide range of fresh produce. We will also offer Clothing and Home products in the store, and these departments will open when government guidelines allow. In the meantime, we are focused on making sure our customers can get everything they need in our Foodhall.
“In line with other M&S stores, to support the community we will have special opening hours in place for NHS and emergency services workers, as well as special hours for the elderly and vulnerable. Please visit M&S.com for the latest information and opening hours.”