Following the government’s announcement of a national lockdown on January 4th, we would like to update our customers on the status of Rochdale Riverside’s stores and restaurants from today (Tuesday, January 5th).
The Food Hall section of M&S will remain open as will essential retailers Boots and Superdrug.
Heavenly Desserts will operate a takeaway only service, and will also be available via Deliveroo, Just Eat and Uber Eats, and Next will be running a Click & Collect service.
For the opening hours of the individual retailers and restaurants remaining open please visit our website: https://rochdaleriverside.com/news/rochdale-riverside-store-openings/
All other stores will temporarily close in line with government guidance.
Rochdale Riverside will continue to operate all Covid-19 secure measures and members of our team will be on site to assist you throughout this period. These measures include:
- Hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the scheme which are available for all customers to use
- Floor vinyls and signage in place across the scheme to encourage social distancing as per government guidelines
- All stores are now operating a queuing system to maintain a safe capacity inside. Floor vinyls will be visible to highlight safe queuing distances
- An increased level of cleaning has been implemented with staff on-site all day to ensure the highest standards are maintained
- We continue to support the Town Centre Recovery Plan in partnership with Rochdale Borough Council to ensure Rochdale Riverside is fully compliant with this phased strategy
We will continue to monitor government guidance and will provide information on the reopening of all other retailers when we are able to do so.
We would like to offer our warmest thanks for your continued support and assure you that we will be here providing essential retail in a safe and secure environment until restrictions are lifted.