As Rochdale’s newest leisure and retail destination, it is important to us that we facilitate and accommodate vibrant events that will help to rejuvenate the town. As well as this, it is also important that we help to promote local, independent vendors that are part of the growing sustainable, ethical and vegan-curious population. That’s why on Saturday 18th December, Rochdale’s one and only vegan market returns to Riverside.
This weekend, we’re delighted to welcome back our vendors! See below for a full list of all the vendors and the fantastic products available right here at Rochdale Riverside.
- Atomic Sauces – Crazy hot vegan sauce.
- Bonnie Yau’s – All-natural oriental sauces for dipping and stir-frying, as well as vegan chow mein and rice noodles.
- iUVO Skincare – A range of natural & organic vegan certified skincare products, all made with minimal, recycled and recyclable packaging.
- Jessica’s Vegan Delights – Veganised versions of classic non-vegan bars, as well as other organic chocolate and vegan delights.
- LotusV – Vegan drumsticks, tiger prawns, dumplings, spare rib and shrimp rolls, with rice and satay dip or sweet & sour sauce.
- MCSTREETFOOD – Mauritian inspired sweet and savoury baked goods.
- MKS Food – Olives, nuts and Turkish delights.
- My Alixir – Nutraceutical products designed to keep you healthy.
- Ninalaboutique – Handmade clay jewellery, resin bookmarks, rein coasters, face masks and other boutique items.
- Planet Doughnut – Bespoke vegan doughtnuts carefully crafted by hand.
- Roots vegan Skincare – Handmade vegan and organic skin, hair and body care made with bioavailable products and beautiful botanicals.
- The May Bakery – Vegan cake, cookie sandwiches, Viennese whirls, brownies and other sweet and indulgent baked delicacies.
- The Veggie Deli – Super tasty wraps, burritos and calzones, as well as salads and nutrient-packed smoothies.
- Vegan Junk – Burgers, kebabs, sausage and egg muffins and philly cheesesteaks. All handmade and 100% vegan.
- Wild At Heart – Hand crafted, animal-themed, animal friendly bags in different styles.
- Woodland Trust – A charity focussed on creating and protecting our previous UK woodland.
- WWF – The World Wide Fund for Nature, who will discuss the importance of protecting our animals.
What a line-up, we can’t wait to see you there! Thank you, Rochdale!